I don’t really like to be labeled, so the “about me” section is hard for me! I am always wanting to do something new, or go somewhere new, or try something new. But there are a few things that are undeniably me.
- I have an awesome family. Casey, my husband, is my best friend and partner in crime. Crey, my son, is one of the coolest kids I have ever met (and I’m not just saying that because he’s mine – it’s totally true!). And Jack, he’s my super awesome, amazingly sweet Great Dane. He’s my sidekick.
- I have an awesome business. I own and operate Planet Sun, the most kick ass tanning salon on the planet. And – if you haven’t been there – you don’t know what you’re missing! Trust me!
- I love old cars – especially the Volkswagen. I have a 1971 Camper Bus named Buster. I could and would live in Buster. I also have a 1968 Beetle named Maggie. She is bright purple, brings a smile to all who cross her path, and was named after the song Sugar Magnolia by the Grateful Dead. And I get to drive her every day! Which brings me to my next point…
- I love the Grateful Dead. I have loved them since I got my first bootleg tape when I was 8 years old. I love all music, recorded or live. But this is a serious kind of love.
- I smoke. I know it’s bad for me. But I also know that I’m going to die anyway, and I like to smoke. So that’s that. I also cuss and love tattoos. Deal.
- I love to take photos. I really love to take concert photos.
- I fly by the seat of my pants. All. The. Time. That’s how I roll baby.
- I am random and that is all. For now.